1. 1 lb. Raw Cacao Powder -- The seed of a fruit of an Amazonian tree, cacao is the highestantioxidant food on the planet, the #1 source of magnesium, iron, chromium and is also extremely high in PEA, theobromine (cardiovascular support), and anandamide ("bliss chemical"). Raw Chocolate balances brain chemistry, builds strong bones, is a natural aphrodisiac, elevates your mood and energy.
2. 1 lb. Raw Goji Berries (Wolfberries) -- Used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 5,000 years, goji berries are regarded as a longevity, strength-building, and potency food of the highest order. This superfood contains 18 kinds of amino acids, all 8essential amino acids, up to 21 trace minerals, high amounts of antioxidants, iron, polysaccharides, B & E vitamins, and many other nutrients.
3. 1 lb. Raw Incan Berries (Golden Berries) - Incan berries are considered a good source of vitamin P (bioflavinoids) and are rich in pectin. Hundreds of studies on bioflavinoids have demonstrated they possess antiviral, anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, antihistamine, and antioxidant activities. They make a delicious, tart, and highly nutritious and exotic "raisin." They are high in phosphorous, vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B6, and B12. They are also extremely high in protein (16%) for a fruit.
4.1 lb. Raw Shredded Coconut - Coconut is rich in medium-chain triglycerides, a type of dietary fat that may encourage weight loss. It’s high in fiber. Fats found in coconut meat--including caprylic, capric and lauric fatty acids--are antibacterial, antiviral and antiprotozoal, helping to bolster your immune system and destroy pathogens. Monolaurin, a substance abundant in coconut fat, may be particularly useful for combating viruses, and essential fatty acids in coconut may help control a form of yeast overgrowth known as candida. The USDA notes that a cup of shredded coconut contains 60 percent of your recommended daily intake of manganese, 17 percent for copper, 11 percent for selenium, 11 percent for potassium, 10 percent for iron, 9 percent for phosphorus, 6 percent for magnesium and 5 percent for zinc.
5. 8 oz. Red Maca Powder -- A staple in the Peruvian Andes for thousands of years, this adaptogenic superfood increases energy, endurance, strength, and libido. Dried maca powder contains more than 10% protein, nearly 20 amino acids, and 7 essential amino acids. As a root crop, maca contains five times more protein than a potato and four times more fiber. As you may know maca has been really hard to get this year, so we are glad to bring it to you.
6. 1 lb. Raw Hemp Seeds -- Packed with 33 % pure digestible protein, rich in iron, amino acids, and vitamin E as well as omega-3's and GLA. A perfect food.
7. 1 lb. Spirulina -- The world's highest source of complete protein (65%), spirulina provides a vast array of minerals, trace elements, phytonutrients and enzymes. Blue-green algae is a wild-grown superfood with a 60% protein percentage, but is equally or exceedingly higher in other components. Both are vital superfoods.
8. 8 oz. Chlorella - Renowned for its health giving properties such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, nucleic acids, amino acids, enzymes, CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor) and other beneficial nutrients. Chlorella has a tough indigestible cell wall, which detoxifies the body by binding with heavy metals as it passes through. It has 5 to 10 times the chlorophyll content of any other algae, it has been used successfully in the treatment of cardiac hypertension and cleansing the bowel, kidneys, liver, and bloodstream. Promotes liver health and has been called the "great normalizer" because of its ability to balance bodily functions. Promotes cell reproduction, reduces cholesterol, and increases hemoglobin levels. Causes the beneficial bacteria in our stomach (Lactobacillus) to multiply at four times the normal rate, thus significantly improving digestion and the body's ability to take in nutrients.
9. 4 oz. Camu CamuBerry Powder-- Highest Vitamin C source on planet. Great for rebuilding tissue, purifying blood, and enhancing immunity, and energy.
10. 1.75 oz. Sea Spaghetti -- Rich in life-giving nutrients drawn in from the ocean and sun, sea vegetables help remove heavy metals, detoxify the body, provide numerous trace minerals, regulate cholesterol, and decrease the risk of cancer. Seaweeds benefit the entire body, and are especially excellent for the thyroid (high iodine), immune system, adrenals, and hormone function.
11. Reishi Medicinal Mushrooms -- High in polysaccharides and super immune enhancing components, medicinal mushrooms are one of the most intelligent adaptogenic herb/superfoods on the planet! They have also been proven effective in healing cancer and a variety of other ailments.
12. 1 lb. Opti-MSM - Primarily recognized to benefit joint health, MSM provides sulphur, the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body, which is needed for the structural integrity of joint cartilage and connective tissue such as skin, hair and nails. MSM makes cell walls permeable, so water and nutrients flow in freely, while waste and toxins flow out. MSM plays a part in the body's creation of new cells, and also helps connective tissue absorb fluid to cushion the shock of movement and activity. MSM has been shown in animal research to inhibit inflammation by decreasing influx of certain white blood cells. Reduced inflammation increases circulation to aid recovery of sore muscles.
13. 4 oz. Raw Herbal Aloe Force Herbal 96% Aloe Blend- Aloe is high in vitamins, folic acid, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids. It is an adaptogen, detoxifier, and alkalizer. It boosts the immune system, reduces inflammation, and helps with digestion.
14. 8 oz. Bee Pollen (Non Vegan Box)-- Bee pollen is the most complete food found in nature containing vitamin B-9 and all 21 essential amino acids, making it a complete protein. Honey, in its organic/wild, raw, unfiltered states is rich in minerals, antioxidants, probiotics, enzymes, and one of the highest vibration foods on the planet.
+ Recipes for how to use the ingredients!